Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dressed up like a million dollar trouper...

How dumb am I? Don't answer that.

Even after Leslie emailed me - warning me that Tito's Tacos was closed, I still went there. See, I don't listen.

I drove up, only to see the "closed for re-flooring" sign on the window. I dropped to my knees and screamed at the Taco Gods for cursing me. Well, maybe that last part didn't happen, but I was still pissed.

I drove all that way for "crack-tacos" and got nothing.
I feel so unsatisfied.

.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paco's?

mipmup

Monday, February 28, 2005 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh trust me, girl, I was on my knees too. I got mad at Hank for Tito's being closed - - cause, you know, I had to direct my anger somewhere.

And Paco's will do in a pinch, but Tito's oh how I love thee!

Come back! Come back hair-netted ladies with moustaches! Come back, please!

How dare they close for re-flooring. That's so unthoughtful of them.

Monday, February 28, 2005 11:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, WTF??? I am in L.A. for 4 days and they're closed? They haven't done this for the 30+ years my family and I have been going there...so WHY NOW?! If you called them, their answering machine had a funny message. A guy comes on (without an accent, mind you) and says they are re-flooring with terra cotta floors for your dining pleasure. I don't think anyone minded the old floors and the Pole Position and Galaga games that were there before; I sure didn't!
-Hiroko

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Shiz said...

I was there, 9:50 AM Monday morning for my sickly Titos fix. Trust me, the "terra cotta tiling" didn't change the taste or the price of their food... it didn't taste the same either, although it could be because i'm sick....

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home