Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I am thin and gorgeous

Well, I feel that way anyway. And not for the right reasons of course. I lost 5 pounds last week, from stress and sickness. But I do look Absolutely Fabulous.

Not for nothing, we've been eating like mad lately, and eating is not one of my fave past-times. But with houseguest here we must hit every restaurant in town, seeing as he only visits once every 5 years.

Apparently they don't have IHOP in Hawaii, so that was the breakfast stop. And, while I personally don't eat sushi, they went out and found the best sushi restaurant in Los Angeles, so they say. Maybe I shouldn't say the name since it may be overrun with all of you mad raw fish eaters.

Now it's off to Wood Ranch, or as Kyle calls it, "the best tri tip in the city." I swear, he is obsessed with "the best" everything. It makes me want to go into the restaurant and scream "CONGRATULATIONS - you did it!!" a la ELF.

4 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

Wood Ranch IS the best tri-tip in the city, just as 24 is the best show on television :-)

I assume you've already been to the best ramen in the city as well?
And the Loudest ramen restaurant in the city? haha

bRuiner

Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Wood Ranch...nevah been!

Ugh, I've been eating really poorly lately too -- we've been out and about the last couple of weeks....makin' me sick, really!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I dunno bRuiner, have you been watching how craptastic American Idol is, lately?

Thursday, February 24, 2005 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

American Idol just hasn't grabbed my attention the past 2 years. Last time i actively watched it was when the uber-dork should have won.

So yeah, i dunno whats going on this year. I *do* know that Jack Bauer is on pace for a record year in bad guys killed! hehe

Thursday, February 24, 2005 3:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home