Sunday, February 06, 2005

I'd rather not be, the one behind the (pin)wheel...

Well the countdown has begun. This weekend we went to TWO first birthday parties. I guess I didn't realize what a big deal this is. Thank god we don't live in Hawaii because then we'd be planning what compares to a small wedding. It's bad enough as it is!

So people start arriving from Hawaii this week, and I'm halfway done with my planning. Hello, if people would rsvp, goddamit, then my life would be easier. Anyway, I did the centerpieces last week (left)...

I'll let you know what this is for, later...mmhhmmm, those are 24 packs...(Yes, I'd rather eat them all myself but Kyle is watching...)


4 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Can't wait to see what those caramel chocolates are for. They are making me droooooool.

Luck for the birthday party! Seriously!

Monday, February 07, 2005 7:39:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh I know how those first birthday parties can be, especially if you're from Hawaii. It gets downright expensive!!!!

And welcome to the toddler birthday circuit -- you may want to open up a special birthday fund....for all your friends' kids and relatives' kids. And then wait until tiny T. starts making friends -- oh you'll be doomed then.

"Today
You're in the hands of fate
You'll hand yourself
Over on a plate......"

Monday, February 07, 2005 1:19:00 PM  
Blogger little things said...

I love your centerpieces... very, very cute!! Good luck with all your party preparations... I think we are still recovering from all the work we did in Hawaii for my niece's first birthday luau. Whew!

Monday, February 07, 2005 1:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, forget about the caramacs, judging from your last post, people would rather talk about their friendless, pea-less existences.

Yo bro

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home