Monday, February 28, 2005

If I'm gonna tell it, then I gotta tell it all

I gotta confess. There are some things that I just don't like. And it seems, most of those things everyone BUT me enjoys...

1. Candles
Don't ask me why, but they do nothing for me. Forget the smell, forget the pretty colors, they just waste my space.

2. Birds
Don't get me started. Me and Colonel Sanders go way back.

3. Strawberry flavored anything
Strawberries, I like. Strawberry flavoring...I'll be over here, gagging.

4. Maroon 5
It's like the second coming of Jesus or something with these people. I'm not buying it.

5. Gnomes
Except for this Gnome, they can take their pointy hats and shove it.

6. Cheesecake
I think it's the texture. Sure I can eat a few bites if you smother it to death with other sugary things, but otherwise, go find me some coffee ice cream. Thanks.

.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Everyone seems to love that restaurant Versailles (Cuban food on Venice Blvd) except for me... my mom even loves that place and she's old school Asian! I just don't get what the big deal is...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:52:00 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Everytime I order cheescake from the "Factory" I am always disappointed. They always sound so good, but then after two bites, gag. I think it's like you said, the consistency or something. But Coffe Ice Cream? YUMMY! I'd take that any time as well!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Thanks for excepting me as an acceptable gnome!! :)

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:00:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I whole-heartedly agree that birds and strawberry flavoring sucks. However, I will stick up for the other items you mentioned, especially Maroon 5 (as a card-carrying fan club member, I'm obliged to). It's actually ok that Maroon 5 isn't loved by everyone - I wouldn't get such great seats at their shows if they did. :)

To each their own, and I definitely admire your honesty! It's what makes this world a fabulous place.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger NYCGuy12 said...

http://curecoldsores.mega-products.com/cold_sore_pic.html

I have a Cold Sore site/blog. It pretty much covers Cold Sore related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home