Saturday, February 26, 2005

my eyes have been so red.......i've been mistaken for dead

Here's what happens when you don't eat for two days straight and go on a strict diet of Dayquil & Ginger Ale. 1)You look heroin chic 2)You become loopy.

Last night my father-in-law asked me, "What was the name of that lady, the one who plays Wonder Woman on the tv show?" I drew a blank. This spells trouble since I know a lot of useless things AND I love Wonder Woman.

So I went to bed, and when I woke up in the morning, I started at the clock and my mind registered: "7:17 am - Linda Carter." I jumped out of bed and ran to tell my father-in-law. He gave me a "who cares, good for you" look. This is good. It means my mind is working again and soon all my useless popculture knowledge will be rebooted to my brain.

Moral of the story: Stay off the drugs, kids.

.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

But don't the stars in the sky bring tears to your eyes?

Oh, I think that temporary mind blank has to do with once upon a time being pregnant -- it happens to the best of us, Jenn! Oh the aftermath of pregnancy: bigger shoe size, hips, and the oh-so coveted BRAIN FREEZE moments.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home