Tuesday, March 08, 2005

always bet on black



Kyle came home from Vegas a winner. Now if the story stopped here, that'd be news enough, cause you see, Kyle NEVER wins. I am the one who comes out of the trip a high roller. However, this time, I was deathly ill, AND I had to take care of the kid. So I sacrificed, and stayed home.

Kyle, once told me, "I don't plan on buying you anything, ever, so if/and when I actually DO buy you something, you'll be much more surprised."

Nice theory.

I pretty much got used to that for the past 13 years. So when he walked in the door, not only a winner, but carrying a brand new Louis Vuitton bag for moi, I was not just surprised, but dead shocked.

I'm not normally an LV fan, but the design of this particular purse had me. I'm a sucker for good design. So I've been looking at it for a while, but never really serious about being able to afford it. I love my new purse, and I'm sure I won't be getting another gift for another 13 yeras. But that's ok, I'm fine with that.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

I'm not a big LV fan too but it's a woman's right to own the Papillon. I also love this bag in the Cherry Blossom version. You're really lucky and congrats to the big winner!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 2:58:00 AM  
Blogger SouthernMom said...

Holy Shit! And what a gift it is! Way to go hubby, and lucky you :o)

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home