Wednesday, March 02, 2005

ask me, I won't say NO, how could I?

There is a new guy at work. He looks very "goth-y". I knew the minute I saw him, that I'd have to make him mine.
My BEST FRIEND, that is!!

I used to have a goth BF at work, but he left. We'd sit there for hours and talk about DM, Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division. Ah, those were good times. Now he's gone and I'm stuck with KCRW fanatics, while, not bad people, they just aren't the same.

So when I spied this boy, I was very excited. He had spiky hair - very "Daniel Ash"-ey and looked like he had some Smiths b-sides in his back pocket.

Things looked good for me and my new BF...until today.
At noon I saw him driving away...in an AUDI. What self respecting goth-boy drives an AUDI? Granted it was black, but...n*gga please. Ugh. Damn sellout. So now it looks like once again, I am on the hunt for a new goth BF. Sad.

.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkle & Shine Design said...

I can't believe I haven't read your blog before. Loved this post!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

LOL!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 4:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home