Thursday, March 17, 2005

Curse you taco gods



The Tito's saga continues:

ROKES: "Yup, I am craving Tito's right now. Shiz says she went and it didn't taste the same...she said the floors don't even look that good!"
Jenn: "Frankly, I think the taste is ALL FLOOR, baby! Now we can never go back."

Ah, but I did go back. Today. And I had my fill of taco-y goodness. People ask me what the deal with Tito's is. I couldn't tell you. All I know, is that if I took you there, you would say, "This is crap." Seriously.

Maybe it's just us asian blogger chicks that dig them. Maybe we should start a gang. Yeah! We could get jackets a la the Pink Ladies...but what would we do besides eat tacos?
Ugh. Forget it.
.

8 Comments:

Anonymous shiz said...

uhm... eat more Tacos? :)

Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:03:00 AM  
Anonymous shiz said...

uhm... eat more Tacos? :)

Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger alexis said...

Wow, look at that line! What's in those bad boys... crack? Makes me want to have some. Too bad tacos don't FedEx well. :(

Thursday, March 17, 2005 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Alexis, I'm not kidding, that line is nothing. Usually it's like 30 people deep. Rokes, Shiz, Leslie, am I right, or am I right?

And yes, there is crack in the salsa. I'm sure of it.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:52:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

HIGH-LARIOUS!

Oh, I'm all for the Tito's Blog -- no, really.

They sprinkle crack on the chips too --- they disguise it as "salt."

And the jackets -- so for that too. We can be Tito's Titas or something like that. Sound cool?

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Ok. But one thing I am totally against is those hideous YELLOW TITO's hats. I actually saw a customer wearing one. UGH.

It'd ruin our hair anyway.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I agree...that line is SHORT. Sometimes it's better to go to the inside line instead of standing outside. And one more thing, why do they always give you those half-dollar coins?? It's like they have all the half dollar coins in California, and people keep giving them back to them, that's why they ALWAYS have them. Right, Shiz?! Ha, ha!
-"Rokes" :)

Friday, March 18, 2005 4:21:00 AM  
Anonymous shiz said...

Yeah, what's up with those half dollar coins? One time we saved them up - and bought a serving of Titos using them, haha!

Saturday, March 19, 2005 11:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home