Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Do they know it's Christmas time again?

It's hard to get together with friends nowadays, but there are two people who I make an effort to see no matter what, and last Saturday we hung out. One of them brought us our belated Christmas gifts. I know it's March, but I was thrilled just the same.

I received some lovely Nigella measuring cups, blue and cute.

This whole gift exchange put me in a Christmas mood. So I watched "Love, Actually." No, not just for Hugh Grant's dancing, but for Martin Freeman. Sure, he was having "simulated sex" in every scene, but everytime I see his face my heart *smiles*.
Yay for Christmas.


.

3 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Yay indeed!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Great measuring cups. I would love a Christmas exchange in the midst of March...great score!

Also, I like Martin Freeman too. Because he is even cuter in LA than in The Office. I'm so glad the Special episodes ended like they did. That was so right. =)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:18:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Oh Giao.

Tim+Dawn

*sigh*.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home