Friday, March 18, 2005

Don’t make me feel any colder, time is like a clock in my heart

Thurdee: "How old is ______ (coworker)?"
Jenn: "One year younger than me."
Thurdee: "So...34?"
Jenn: "WHAT???"
Thurdee: "What?"
Jenn: "Uh, hello, I'm 31, you beyotch."
Thurdee: "31, 35 what's the difference, you're still OLD."


Speaking of age, Rusty called me, asking what I was planning on doing for "my eldest son's birthday" this weekend, aka Kyle.
Har,har, very funny.

Like I said before, I'm a bit burnt out still, god knows how long this will last. I'm over planning things. But I'm not leaving it up to Rusty, I'll tell you that much. For god's sakes, last year the guy gave Kyle a loaf of bread instead of a birthday cake...


.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Oh that is too funny.....I'll have to get you one of those license plate holders that reads:
Jenn: Mom of two


Baby T • Baby K

So funny.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA - I almost forgot about that!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home