Tuesday, March 29, 2005

he was a good boy, from the upside of town

Mike is a good guy.

And I'm not just saying that because he agrees with me that Erasure "The Innocents" is one of the best albums to listen to beginning to end. And it's also not because his first iTunes purchase was "I Beg Your Pardon" by Kon Kan.

Well, it's mostly the second one.

While those are all good reasons to like him, he also draws these web chronicles of his *sugary sweet* long distance relationship. They are funny and sweetly drawn.

Although, sometimes, I seriously doubt his commitment to Sparkle Motion.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

I hear this guy likes the new mainstream Green Day stuff... pft...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

WHAT? Hold on there.

The fact that I can turn on the radio to ANY mother f*ing station and hear American Idiot pisses me the hell off to no end.

And if Mike is part of this vast conspiracy that is, the domination of the world through crap top 40 - well then...I'm out.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:46:00 PM  
Anonymous mike p**m said...

well, i guess i should be updating my comics if there's gonna be a link to it.

thanks for the shoutout ...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:57:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

WHOA! Kon Kan!!! See, before I was turned on to the iTunes store, I actually had their album on my waitlist at Djangos. I actually own the CD of this now (I had the cassette back in middle school). =)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Mike,

I apologize for going off on you and your Green Day *love*.

"It's just my imagination running wild and too fast
But I know it won't defeat me."

Friday, April 01, 2005 9:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home