Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I heard it from my friends, about the things you said

Leslie had kind words for me today.
She's having a third kid you see, and while dodging her attempts at my joining this so-called club I like call, "Dear GOD Preggers AGAIN" - I threw her a shower, to throw her off my trail.

I kicked design into high gear and made packages of...

FOOD:


FAVORS:


FUN:


Being friends with someone you've never met, is an odd, odd thing, especially considering she lives like 20 minutes away. But sometimes emailing someone A LOT can make you closer than the a-holes you see everyday. Most importantly she loves Tito's & DM, so you know she's a good egg.
Congrats, girlie.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Oh, Jenn you are so sweet! I hope you've peeked at the growing list of comments left on my site! So thoughtful...

....and thanks for posting the "food" stuff.....I, um, ate that all up, and couldn't remember what you gave....*burp*

Okay, another DM song stuck in me head!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

It was fun to participate and thank you!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Wow. That was really sweet of you. Then again, Leslie is amazingly nice (even if I don't know her in person either).

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I like the idea of "virtual" friends, even if they are close geographically. :)

Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home