Thursday, March 24, 2005

I just can't look it's killing me

I never watch videos. But today I turned on MTV2 and there was a video by the Killers. Now, I do happen to have a warmness in my heart for lead singers who have a love for eyeliner, but something about that video bugged me. Maybe it was the Moulin-rouge-i-ness of it all, or was it the fact that Eric Roberts was in it?

After that, some new Mariah Carey video came on. Who knew she was even still singing - not me. As I watched - guess who showed up - Eric Roberts. AGAIN.

So, he's like a video ho, now? Sick of him.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger marezone said...

We must be watching MTV at the same time for I saw the same line-up yesterday morning. I'm digging the Killers song just because it's so innuendo-ish!

Mariah, on the other hand, there are angles that are just not that attractive.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'm just now getting into the Killers. I, too, have something for guys with eyeliner (hello Scott Weiland from STP...)

Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:13:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Oops! Didn't mean to leave a triple threat! Blogger's comment system was wigging out yesterday. :)

Friday, March 25, 2005 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home