Monday, March 28, 2005

it's just the thought of you, in love with someone else


Well. Here's something interesting. Being a huge-ass Weezer nerd, I subscribe to the Weezer news list. I got an email that said they were having open call to be in their new video. I honest to god, wanted so badly to go. But with the kid and all, I can't do stupid things anymore.

Well they finished filming the video, for the new single "Beverly Hills", turns out they had all the extras galavanting around the Playboy Mansion. Ha. Good thing I didn't go. That wouldn't look very good on my resume, seeing as how I have a job interview today.


p.s.
Kevin likes TACOS too, but thinks east coast tacos rock. Them's fightin' words. Little does he know, we girls are "out on bail, fresh outta jail, California dreamin’."

.

2 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Good luck!

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Oh my, Jenn, you know you would've rocked out like only a dedicated Weezer video mama could, PLayboy mansion and all. For real.

Best of luck on the interview!

And your last post about being a mom...that was really great!

Monday, March 28, 2005 9:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home