Monday, March 28, 2005

Like a fool I went and stayed too long, now I’m wondering if your love’s still strong

What do I love more than getting gifts in the mail? Nothing! Oh, maybe ice cream. NO. Monkeys! Oh, nevermind.

I opened the door today to find a cute Easter package from Leslie. Whatever did I do to deserve such love. Yay.

It was filled with candy, candy, candy, some very cool eyelets (now I really have to craft again) and best of all, a mini notebook. She knows that I sketch and write lots of useless things down all day. Smart chick. There were no tacos in there, but hey, I'll take what I can get.


.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Hey Jenn!
That bunny is screaming to be eaten.....

....with a side o' tacos.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

I would totally send you a Mighty Taco from Buffalo but I am afraid it would be smelly by the time it got to you.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So let me guess.

It didn't even occur to you to slap that into a basket for your son to think he got an Easter.

It didn't, did it.

Man...you really are a bad mom...

-kat

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home