Sunday, March 13, 2005

Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love

I haven't sewn, crafted or baked in ages. I feel bad about that. But man, I'm in a funk. I pretty much killed myself doing the kid's bday party, so much so, that I'm just over it. Everything.

So I started slowly taking orders again, despite this "funky" feeling I've got going on. I found out yesterday that my cousin is getting married in June, needs invitations. Then Cool_beans said she needed wedding shower invitations. Then, F*z, who I work with, needed me to do "something" quick so he could win a girl's heart.

He basically does anything I ask big or small, even though I don't work there anymore. So, if it will help him, I'll do all I can. Funk or no funk. Despite the fact that when he sees it's me on his office caller i.d. he answers the phone, "Complaint Department?"

Mean. That's just mean.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?! Is Cheryl engaged and she didn't tell me?? Ha, ha...
-Hiroko

Monday, March 14, 2005 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Yeah. I kind of give my self too much to do sometimes and go into a funk of not wanting to do anything.

Monday, March 14, 2005 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home