Monday, March 14, 2005

This is the last song, I will ever sing, NO, I've changed my mind again...

Borrowing someone else's iPOD is...weird.
It's like an upclose look into their personality, and you realize, you and your friends have NOTHING in common...

Me - scrolling like mad - the office is quiet so there's nothing to muffle that damn "clicky-clak" noise...

Coworker: "Oh come on, what are you looking for?"
Jenn (scrolling): "You have like, 1000 songs on here and I can't find a thing I like."
Coworker: "How's that possible?"
Jenn: "I thought you LIKED the Chemical Brothers..."
Coworker: "I do, I didn't have room. What about DJ Tric..."
Jenn: "Did you just say DJ to me? Stop...please."
Coworker: "Ok...Thievery Corporation?"
Jenn (still scrolling): "Um...no. Do you have...Erasure?"
Coworker: "JENN. Erasure? I thought they were dead."
Jenn: "What? You're awful. I guess you wouldn't have any OMD then..."
Coworker: "OK - you need to live in the NOW. What next, you'll ask for Yazoo or Communards..."
Jenn: "Now you're talking. OHH!!! MORRISSEY!"
Coworker: "Uh...you gave that to me."
Jenn: "Oh."
*sigh*
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Heee!

You know I can relate to the not-living-in-the-now with music, but Thievery Corporation is pretty good, girl!

Also, that Monkey Party post...I bought the Martha Kids issue just for that. It is fab. You should totally have yourself a party for you. Just because.

Monday, March 14, 2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Okay, and you're going to think me NUTSO....but, er, I don't own me an iPod!

Jenn: "................."

Um, are you okay? Hate to put stress on this friendship! Ha ha!

Actually, we're going to purchase one this week......we do have a kickin' iTunes database though......I know, I know.......

Monday, March 14, 2005 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger B2 said...

"DJ" does not necessarily mean horror... one recommendation (you can listen to it in iTunes): DJ Format and MC Abdominal's "Hit Song."

Monday, March 14, 2005 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I don't *hate* (cringe) Dj music. I just...can't listen to it ALL DAY.

Whereas listening to "Only You" by Yazoo all day - well that's just good for my health, right there.

Monday, March 14, 2005 1:03:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Okay this is SO OFF-TOPIC.

Anyway, so here I am sitting at work, and I googled this:

"loopiness pregnancy"....
(cuz my brain just isn't working right lately)....

anyhoo....guess what the first listing is?! Go on, guess. Or better yet. Google it for yourself!

Monday, March 14, 2005 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Leslie:

Oh....dear.

Monday, March 14, 2005 1:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home