Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What good is a photograph of you?

I was looking for my Coldplay "Parachutes" cd and lo and behold, there it was in a box of "junk I took with me from the office before I left."
At the bottom, of course.

So in going through all the other crap, I found a picture of me and my boss, sitting on the deck of the Starship Enterprise. (Work related, don't ask). I looked closely and laughed out loud. I remembered that I had photoshopped myself a touch cause I didn't like the way I looked. That cracked me up, right there.

Cause I was thinking, what if I did that to all of my old photos? My son would grow up looking at them and never know that, at one time, I had really long hair or that I wore glasses for years before I got Lasik, or that I used to dye my hair a punky kind of red.

Hilarious. I could alter my past life through photoshop. Who'll ever know?
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

I need photoshop so I can shave off soem of my enormous ass and my FUPA. There are so many Disney photos that no one will EVER see. Just call me Fatty.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:07:00 AM  
Anonymous mipmup said...

my husband reduced the size of his chin on some photos we had to use "publicly." those skillz come in handy, no?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....your gram...your brother...your husband...who else?
-kat

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home