Friday, March 18, 2005

Why can't I be you?

I don't ask for much. Really. Just once a day, either some punk rock or some coffee. Either or. Today was coffee.


So...I've talked about this before. When someone asks me, "Name?" I always, always say, "Jennifer." I don't know why, I can't help it, it comes out before I can stop myself. Cut to me at Starbucks:

"Jennifer? Iced coffee?
Iced coffee...for JENNIFER??"


And there I stood. Thinking. Hmm...I ordered iced coffee...oh shit.
That's me.
I think I shoulda went with a little punk today instead.


*Yes that's a Tito's box behind the cup. Shut up.
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit rubbing it in! Ha, ha!
-Hiroko

Friday, March 18, 2005 8:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

driving down the 405 south today, i contemplated pulling off to try tito's because of you. i really need to do. really really.

mipmup

Friday, March 18, 2005 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Careful, Mipmup -- you'll either hate 'em or love 'em.

I don't know if I like them b/c I've been eating them my entire life or what. Though my husband is a recent convert, and he claims they rock too. So.....give us your verdict when you try them.

And Jenn, that box is making me salivate.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I feel your pain. Really, I do. At least they spelled your name right!

Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home