Thursday, March 10, 2005

Would you rather be thought of as a funny man or a great boss? My answer's always the same, to me, they're not mutually exclusive

Sooo...me at work.
Cutting out a big frog* and taping it to unsuspecting Neighbor's monitor while he's in the john.
Cause the frog, it's scary, see? Tell me that doesn't creep you out.
Cut to - boss walking by...

Jenn: "T*y. Look at this."
Boss: "Nice, Jenn."
Jenn: "Don't you miss having me around all day T*y?"
Boss: "...YES."
Jenn: "You know it."
Boss: "Well, you DO liven the place up..."


click to see big froggy**

*Yes, I get paid to draw frogs. Jealous?

**And, yes, that's beer next to the first monitor.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

Speaking of the title... I finished watching season 2 of The Office (all in one sitting) recently. I still need to see the special (i have the dvd, just haven't watched it).

First couple of episodes were hard to watch(cuz of the boss's patheticness), but the last 4 were hilarious.

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

THE SPECIAL.

I could watch the special all day...

"I'm not mad because I'm in it, I'm mad cause it degrades women. And I hate that."

Friday, March 11, 2005 9:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home