Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Yeah she is beautiful, but she don't mean a thing to me

Ok.

I have been listening to Death Cab for Cutie for three days and I feel ever so slightly depressed. I would slit my wrists right now, but frankly I don't have the time - I have too many errands to run.

Maybe it's not so much depression as, well exhaustion. It's my own fault I was up late last night, and now I'm dead tired. Oh and here's a lovely phone call I just had, I'm jobless as of, right...now. Nice. The music seems fitting now.

Am I going to stop listening to DCFC? Probably not. I am addicted to Ben Gibbard's voice. But maybe due to my recent jobless-ness I should listen to something more UP.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

If you haven't already, get The Postal Service cd. DCFC i guess is his first/other band or something.

I think its the best CD to come out in that last 5 years or so.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:08:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Yeah, I do like Postal Service. I had that cd for days on end, previously too.

But I think I've od'ed on Ben's voice for now.

Moving on to the Pixies as we speak...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home