Thursday, April 14, 2005

Am I right? Am I wrong? Or am I just dreaming?

My dreams, they're vivid.

I have a recurring one, it's exactly the same every single time. The crazy thing is, I realized, it's not a dream at all, it actually happened, I just keep thinking about it, I guess.

I took Calculus in high school, but seeing as how I nearly failed it (hello, I'm not a typical asian), I only passed cause the teacher liked me and passed me to graduate. So of course, I had to retake it in college.

Back to college. In architecture school they tell you, straight up, "DO NOT GO to your other classes, architecture is the only thing that matters." So we didn't.

I went to the first day of Calc, and that was about it. One day I was free, so I showed up, and they were talking about the final exam. I was like, whoa, wait, did I miss every single class in between? I turned to the guy next to me and said, "Uh, when's the final?" He looked at me like I was nuts, and said, "Tomorrow."

Seriously, this happened to me. I know I must have gone to a midterm sometime in there, or else, how could I have passed? That's right suckers, I never went to class and I passed, math-challenged me. Don't ask me how, but my punishment seems to be that I have to dream about this shit for the rest of my life.

I always wake up right when the guy says, "TOMORROW," usually in a state of panic, and sweating.

Whew.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous mike p**m said...

I pretty much have the same dream constantly. Only for me, it's my 'World History' class in college. It'd be like, 'Final Exam tomorrow -- What? I never went to any of the classes! oh crap'. ... wake up in a pool of sweat'. Silly, I get more stresed out in my dreams than real life. Don't know whether to laugh or cry at this ...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You pay for the damn college, use it. Retard.

Monday, April 18, 2005 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home