Sunday, April 03, 2005

If I make it through today, I’ll know tomorrow not to put my feelings out on display



A friend and I share a love for all things citrus. Lemons, grapefruit-y things, especially. When he went to Paris he brought me back tons of lovely soaps, foods, all kinds of things. So I was super excited to see the Lemon Body Lotion from C.O. Bigelow, since I love them too. Their products used to only be sold in New York, but now Bath & Body Works carries it in Los Angeles.

I picked up a bottle for me, and one for him. Then he comes up to me, with slight panic in his voice, and says, "JENN. Have you read the back of the bottle? It says, DO NOT APPLY IF GOING INTO SUNLIGHT."

Ok, first of all, what the hell does that mean? It's always sunny here. Secondly, what is going to happen, will we burst into flames?

More importantly, is it worth the risk of bursting into flames to smell lemon-y delicious all day? The answer is YES. Yes it is.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Oh I have two tubs of the lemon creme -- oh my lawd is it awesome. There are times when I've been tempted to eat it. I keep one jar by my computer at home and at work (those darn co-workers better not be touching my creme while I'm gone!) Ha ha.

And as for the sunlight thing....think Jan Brady.....'member when she rubbed dem lemons on her face?

Monday, April 04, 2005 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Maybe it's like Sun-in and will bleach your skin all white.
When I was about 11 I put lemon juice in my hair b/c my mom was MEAN and wouldn't let me get Sun-In and my hair turned light orange, the color of those circus peanuts. I was HOT!

Monday, April 04, 2005 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home