Sunday, April 10, 2005

Pam: "I totally don't agree with this, but if I have to participate, some would say your culture...are BAD DRIVERS." Dwight: "Damn, I'm a WOMAN?"

Went out to dinner this weekend with friends. One of which is a nice Southern girl. She ordered her steak as "bloody rare as possible." Of course, she had to sit directly across from me.

Gag. I am gagging.

To her credit she created a little barrier for me out of a baked potato and some nicely placed salt & pepper shakers. That's love. However, I still knew it was there. Cause it was MOO-ing. That's how rare it was. Anyway...

MsL*y: "I hit a bus yesterday."
Jenn: "You wha...?"
MsL*y: "I hit and run a bus yesterday."
Jenn: "How the hell..."
MsL*y: "I doubt they felt it."
Jenn: "How could a bus load of people NOT feel you hit them?"
MsL*y: "I don't know, I left."
Jenn: "Damn women drivers."
MsL*y: "I know."

.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

I'm still laughing at your "Office" post title, the steak story (since I'd be also be gagging) and this whole post in general. Too funny!

Monday, April 11, 2005 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger B2 said...

The wife and I love "Office" as well - but, of course, I'd watch Steve Carrell in anything.

Monday, April 11, 2005 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Ew, that's nasty.

At least it didn't whinney like a horse (Tito's reference, here folks). Ew. That's so nasty.

Ew.

Monday, April 11, 2005 5:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'm with Yvette - title and post = freakin' hilarious!

Monday, April 11, 2005 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home