Wednesday, April 27, 2005

That kid, is BACK on the escalator again!

I am nerdy for Kevin Smith. Point proven by the fact that last night I went to the 10th anniversary screening of Mallrats at the Arclight. But it was more than a screening - a cast reunion (i.e. Jason Lee, lovelovelove) and the ever famous Kevin Smith Q&A session to be filmed for the dvd.

The movie still made me laugh, stupidly. The question and answer was a little dull, mostly because, well, people ask lame questions. However, there was a part where Kevin just answered random things, not pertaining to the movie, and that of course, was hilarious.

The good part, I got to talk to Kevin, and stand very close to Jason Lee. It was long. Six hours. I hope I do not end up on the dvd, seeing as how I went to the bathroom a million times.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

La-la-la-la-love Kevin Smith. Lucky girl! Was Shannen Doherty there? Just curious how skanky she looked?

Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Shannon Doherty was a no show and so was Claire Forlani, which got many groans from the guys in the audience, who surely wanted to get close to her. Also no Joey Lauren Adams. Wait a minute, was this even a cast reunion at all? Oh and no Affleck, ha, looking back, the only people there were Jason Lee, Jason Mewes and Jeremy London, who was still darn good looking, 10 years later.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

I love that movie.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

you are a stalker!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Fun!!! I saw Kevin Smith give a talk a few years back. He was raising money for retired comic book writers/artists. He was hilarious, but he talked FOREVER!

I'm surprised Jason Mewes was there. I heard he had gone (literally) missing for a few months. And yum...Jason Lee and Jeremy London!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I am jealous. You really know I am. Big time. I can't stand it. Even tho he got lame there - I still love him. And it sounds at least some of the core group was there. Scott Mosier? Walt Flannigan? I think Joey Adams doesn't hang with them anymore, like Carmen ex-Lee.

Yes I am a geek too. And I loved Mallrats. Tho I think the other London is cuter.
-kat

Monday, May 02, 2005 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

The other London is pretty cute.

You missed it, man. Good stuff. And Jason Lee....yeah.
*wink*

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Nicholas said...

I found a great deal of effective info here!
museums in Boston | Auctions in PA | bonzai tree

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home