We’re going where the wind is blowing...
What idiot who would take their kid to walk on the beach, on the windiest day of the year? Hello, I am that idiot.
I couldn't even push the stroller. We were just...standing still. It was awful. I watched as people ran to their cars and couldn't even open the doors. I don't know what's up with the weather today. It looked nice out!
It was SO windy that:
1. I saw a dog trying to walk straight, but it kept getting blown to the right. Tragic, yet hilarious.
2. My shirt flew up almost over my head. Thank god no one was around.
3. Heavy trash can lids were popping off like bottle caps, barreling themselves into our path.
4. The kid happily leaned out of his stroller a la Leo DiCaprio on Titanic, trying to grab the wind.
5. I saw a VERY OLD fat man wearing a shirt that said, "I LOVE INTERCOURSE."
That last one had nothing to do with the wind, but I smiled and walked quickly in the opposite direction.