Saturday, April 23, 2005

We’re s-h-o-pp-i-n-g, we’re shopping

Remember that job I did, where I was paid to sit around and do nothing while new clients walked through? The Office got the job. I take full credit for my stellar performance, thanks very much.

Now if they'd only give me a real job, back. I need the dough. I've got a ton of cds to buy this year:

April
*Garbage-Bleed Like Me
*The Bravery
*Elkland - Golden
Pet Shop Boys-Back to Mine
New Order-Waiting for...
The Ravonettes -Pretty in Black
QaF soundtrack - Club Babylon

May
Weezer-Make Believe
Aimee Mann-The Forgotten Arm
Gorillaz-Demon Days

June
Coldplay-X&Y
Foo Fighters-In Your Honor

later 2005
Depeche Mode
Idlewild - Warnings Promises
Portishead
Kate Bush
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I guess I should start waiting in line now, a la Star Wars, for the new Coldplay CD. Damn! But thanks for the reminder, though! I better go get a lawn chair.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm in on:

*Garbage-Bleed Like Me
Weezer-Make Believe
Aimee Mann-The Forgotten Arm
Gorillaz-Demon Days _WOO HOO!
& Foo Fighters-In Your Honor YEAH!
Queens of the Stone Age doin anything?

But what I'm REALLY anxiously awaiting is The Life Aquatic on DVD.

Did you hear they're talking bout cancelling Arrested Development again? Bastards.
-kat

Monday, April 25, 2005 3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home