Sunday, April 24, 2005

write this down

Damn. Me with a new toy, is all bad. For some reason if I have NOTHING to do, then I'm uninspired. But if I have 100 things to do, then suddenly I'm designing up a storm instead of doing what I'm supposed to. How can I concentrate when I've got a cool new clamp to play with?

It's for making "tearable" things. Hey, that's tearable, not terrible, by the way. Although TERRIBLE things sounds way funnier.


So I decided to make notepads and see how they turned out, pretty darn good. Of course I needed a guinea pig, and since I promised Ra a cd, I sent her off one of these notepads too.

Now I want to make everything "tearable." I think I will get a bunch of one dollar bills and make them into a notepad. Then I'll just go to Target and tear off what I need at the checkout. I pity the fool standing in line behind me.
.

*taco blog updated*

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Cute!!!

Monday, April 25, 2005 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

I'm the same way. And very cute!

Monday, April 25, 2005 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger sweethc said...

Love the notebook. Great idea and so much fun.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:53:00 AM  
Anonymous rachel said...

and I STILL can't figure out what sort of wonderful things to write on the paper... they're too nice for a mere grocery list!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:36:00 AM  
Anonymous lynn said...

Where did you get your tearable tool?

Friday, April 29, 2005 6:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home