Sunday, May 22, 2005

clothes minded

Back to work Monday, yay! I have a closet full of dress shirts, skirts and heels that are waiting to be worn. I love me some work clothes. Sure the rest of those guys will be dressed for the beach, but I'll be looking smart, indeed.

Meanwhile, I have taken my sis-in-law to at least 4 Victoria's Secret stores. I guess she needs to see every one before she goes home. I can't give up that underwear, it's the best. Luckily I still fit it, cause in a few months, forget it. I'll enjoy it while I can.

When you're pregnant, everything grows. EVERYTHING. My feet went from a 6-1/2 to an 8. Now I'm a 7. I would love to buy shoes, but who knows what size I'll end up being. So far, THESE are the only shoes I've bought...for the kid. They fit in the palm of your hand!!

.

5 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Those are freaking awesome. I have a pair of the low tops in maroon.

Sunday, May 22, 2005 4:42:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Me too!
I'm a sucker for *maroon*.

Sunday, May 22, 2005 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

For some reason those are the only shoes my kids wear. Don't know why. I blame it on my mom, though, b/c she buys them everytime they're on sale at Mervyn's!

And you do know that they offer maternity underwear of the thong, low rise variety? They go really well with angel's wings.

Here...
check 'em out:

**I'm KIDDING here folks.**

Sunday, May 22, 2005 12:01:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

I love Converse shoes, but I've never thought about them for my son. I will definately have to get him some.

Monday, May 23, 2005 2:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would so wear maternity thongs if they had them when I was pregnant.
-kat

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home