Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Every move you make
I'll be watching you

Do you ever get the feeling that someone's staring at you? Then you look up, and they TOTALLY ARE?

As if that isn't annoying enough, what about when the person DOESN'T stop staring, after you've noticed them? What is the deal with that? That happened to me the other day in a store. This guy just kept staring at me, and I'm looking around, and there's no one else, so he's obviously looking at me. So, do I know him? Does he know me? Is there something on my face? What's up, creepy?

Did I fail to mention that this happened last week as well? Different guy though. Still, does it happen all the time, but I never notice? I'm starting to get paranoid. It's freaky. Very freaky. Stop...staring...at...me...freaks.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I've been noticing that lately when I talk to people, they rub their noses in the way that people rub their noses when they're talking to people with stuff on their nose. But I always check my nose after I see people do this, and alas, nothing. My nose is fine!

Thursday, May 26, 2005 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Maybe it's that pregnancy GLOW!

At least your (male) neighbor doesn't whistle at you EVERYTIME you walk by his house. And he usually askes questions like, "So...how many times do you have sex a week?"

And let me add that he's MARRIED. And I'm good friends with his wife. Swinger perhaps?

Friday, May 27, 2005 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Leslie but thought pherimones (sp).

We already know, they'll never be your unemployed boyfriend...
-kat

Friday, May 27, 2005 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger cessna said...

The same thing happened to me yesterday in the grocery store. I've actually been stalked in the store before - now THAT was creepy.

Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:16:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin Church said...

I'll stop looking at you, then. Jesus. I thought we were friends.

Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Leslie-
PAB in the LBC.

bKevin-
YOU. Stop staring.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 3:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only back to this because yesterday I got stared down by some creepy guy at work. Good thing he was gone soon enough. Yikes - and I'm not even pg.
-kat

Friday, June 03, 2005 3:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Duncan said...

Thank you for this article, really useful material.
http://bluepillsau.com

Monday, December 19, 2011 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home