Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Luke, I am your father

I am nauseous again. However there is no better cure than a movie at the Arclight. That's relief, baby. The good thing about the Dome, only three movie trailers. Bad thing, I was in the bathroom and missed the Fantastic Four preview that I was waiting to see. Oh well.

We saw Revenge of the Sith this weekend, and it was darn good. Forget those first two loads of crap, this is what you were waiting for. This, plus Star Wars, followed by Empire. Those three are all you need, forget the other ones. There's no point in me giving you a review, cause well, it's been done. I can, however give you some of my thoughts that have nothing to do with the plot at all.

1. Such as, when Padme confronts Anakin, I really don't think that a mini skirt and knee high boots "work" for a woman preggers in her third trimester. While I agree it's a sexy outfit any other time, at that point, maybe something more demure might be advised.

2. While Hayden Christensen is not one of our finest actors, he is still a fine looking boy. And it just goes to show, you don't have to be a good actor when they can give you "Hulk" eyes to show how angry you really are.

3. I like when Jedis get pissed, cause they shrug their shoulders back and drop their capes, ready for action. "Yo, you wanna start something up in this mutha?" *cue cape drop*. It reminded me of when I worked with this friend of mine, and when he got upset, he'd 'fake ghetto bitch fight'. That is, he'd swipe at his ears pretending to take earrings off, kick his feet pretending to kick heels off, and say, "Hold my purse, bitch." (Yes, he was gay, but that's neither here nor there. That shit cracked me up.)

4. Not to get back on this pregnant trip, but seeing as how...I AM, perhaps that's why I was so fixated on it. I mean, Padme didn't know she was having twins, yet when those suckers popped out, there she was, all with the names, ready to go. When exactly did she think of "Luke" and "Leia?" Did she have back up names? You're telling me that her true love didn't give her the thought of maybe Anakin, Jr.? I have a kid coming in 6 months and I got nothin'.

There are my thoughts. I told you it wasn't a review. Just a stuff that was on my mind. Go here if you want a REAL review of Revenge of the Sith.
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Uccellina said...

I wondered the same thing when she named the babies, and I'm not pregnant.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I think you gave perhaps the best review I've read in awhile ... and re: Hayden's hotness? Um, yeah. I'm naming my first born boy after HIM!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn's Unrelated Crap Review.

Nice!

You know we all settle on at least a boy & girl name. Even if we know. Even I was wired that way.
-kat

Friday, June 03, 2005 3:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Azariah said...

afwqfde
check cashing store | check cashing store | student grants for college

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home