Saturday, May 28, 2005

sweet dreams

I have vivid dreams. Last night's was especially creative. There were characters, and storylines, which for some reason escape me, but that wasn't the important part. It was like a movie. Flashing between black & white and color images, all very crisp. It moved from frame to frame, even to parts that seemed as if they were storyboards, with written words and all.

One part I remember, it switched to animation, similar to manga - very much Kill Bill Vol. 1. Odd, really. From what I remember the storyline seemed to have your requisite murderous intent and assassins...however it also featured a baby and buttered peas.
Wait...what?
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

Tarantino is now directing your dreams? Great. I get some obnoxious French guy with a bone to pick.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 8:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was thinking kill bill vol. 1 - wondered if you've seen it recently. sin city was great. Ok, really sick but great. No dreams tho.

It's better than david lynch!
-kat

Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home