Monday, May 09, 2005

who ya gonna call?


I love the new Nine Inch Nails song. I have always liked them, though not to the point of following them desperately, or even owning that trite black NIN t-shirt. But I respect Trent and his anger.

The new single - "The Hand that Feeds" - seems so...happy? Well, happy for Trent. It makes me want to hold his hand and take him to Disneyland.

The big idea, with this new single, was to release it on the website, and let fans manipulate the song to their heart's content. See? Nice, loving Trent.

But you know what's even better than that? That song, mashed-up with Ray Parker Jr.'s "Ghostbusters." Now THAT is happy.
.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That's funny! When I was a kid, I loved the Ghostbuster song. Thanks for taking me back.

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

That's funny! When I was a kid, I loved the Ghostbuster song. Thanks for taking me back.

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Downloading now....

Songs... eh, okay in my book. The best song on the new CD IMO is Every Day is Exactly the Same.

I've got alot to say about the CD as a whole, but i'll just sit here in my trite black NIN shirt and sulk :-)

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Poor, poor bR.

Don't cry.
I'll buy you this t-shirt.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Hahaha.. Nice.

I need to find a good "I roll twenties" shirt, to display my D&D heritage. I've already got the nintendo ones :-)

bRu

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

*ahem*
Nerd.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:36:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

Oh, okay.. I don't have a blog......... :-)

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger cessna said...

You really think "The Hand.." is happy-sounding? I dunno...I think that maybe because TR exorcised some of his ol' demons doesn't really qualify him as happy...but it is a great song...
I regret not going to Miami with him that one time. Ah, what might have been. Yeah, right. :-)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

It sounds happy...for Trent. As in, not as f*cking angry.

You should have went with him to Miami.

Friday, May 13, 2005 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger cessna said...

In retrospect I'm kind of glad I didn't. I didn't know he was doped up back then. He seemed so nice. Anyway, I was already hitched. :-)

Friday, May 13, 2005 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home