Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Both ends burning with a strange desire

Just like the woman who sued McDonald's for burning herself, I now feel her pain. I went to Coffee Bean to get my Japanese Cherry Tea. I knew the stuff was hot. I was especially careful since I had the Kid in my hands.

When I got to O.G's house, I put him down, and took the lid off to let it cool. Big mistake. Burning hot tea all over me. God, the pain. Yup, all over the tummy with the baby in it.

O.G. busted out her home first aid kit. I was wary since last time I checked, most of that crap expired in 1986. She assured me she repurchased everything recently. The stuff she had worked, cause I feel better. Now I have a little red scalded mark on my tummy. Nice.

I guess I should switch to ICED tea.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Yikes! Glad to hear Baby justJENN is ok!

Monday, June 06, 2005 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Cripes your as accident prone as I am. Glad to hear you're ok.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:09:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Glad O.G. had her home first aid kit! I understand how sometimes cravings can outweigh sensibilities. I do!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:16:00 AM  
Anonymous mipmup said...

just sue and you'll easily put both kids through college.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home