Monday, June 27, 2005

Darlin’ don’t you go and cut your hair

What is the deal. Everytime I look in the mirror and think, "Goddam, could my hair get any worse?" That's the day I get floods of compliments. It's puzzling.

Today I was thinking, I have to do something and fast, cause I look like crap. THREE people today said, "Your hair looks BEAUTIFUL today."

What.

They actually used that word. That is ridiculous. I was thinking that today was the turning point of either cutting it short again or just growing it out really long.

I think I'll just go back to hat wearing.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Maybe the other people are on to something.

Monday, June 27, 2005 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Wear a beanie. Girls look sweet in them.
Nice site by the way. I hope you don't mind me stopping by.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will reminds me of you in an interesting way. don't take it the wrong way - I just spent an hour reading his blog. I don't normally do that...he writes like you kinda....iiinteresting.

cb

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a combo of you being knocked up and wanting to cut it. It always acts right until you decide not to cut it. Then it goes back to F-you hair. We all know it but still fall in that trap.
-kat

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

To be fair to Jenn I do write more about robots and lazy eyes, I' sue she doesn't want to get jumbled in with all that.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Will, you write ALOT about robots and lazy eyes. Two of my LEAST favorite things.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Buddy said...

For my part every person must go through this.
dress websites | hotels cheap | women masterbating

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home