Thursday, June 23, 2005

drop it like it's hot

It's summer. UGH, kill me. For some reason I always cook MORE in summer, which is stupid, since turning on the oven is a dumb idea when it's 100 degrees in L.A.

Last week when I went to the Opera with my mom, we ate at Kendall's Brasserie at the Music Center. I had the most delicious white fish I have ever had. There was tons of garlic (my fave), teardrop tomoatoes, and I think I saw some green olives in there.

It was so good I decided to go home and figure out how to make it. However, I realized that I wasn't even supposed to be eating white fish, since I was pregnant. Just great. So I adapted the recipe and used it for pasta. It's really lovely with seared white fish...if you're not pregnant.

Here's the recipe. This is not the "official recipe" it's my own adaptation, that's pretty spot on.


.

7 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

I love Garlic too!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

And olives!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

looks great! umm. how do you keep your burners so darned clean?

Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Damn what a compliment. Those burners are dirty as hell. I hate scrubbing them. I'm lazy like that.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Damn, that looks so good. I'm gonna try it! I hope I can find those tomatoes here!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Yum!

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:22:00 AM  
Anonymous leelee said...

Even easier, throw it all in a baking dish at 450 for 30 minutes stirring half way through. The garlic and tomatoes get soft and roasty. YUM! Was that spinach fresh?

Friday, September 09, 2005 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home