Friday, June 03, 2005

I remember you!
You drive like a PTA mother.

If a car starts riding my tail on the freeway, I will ignore them completely. If they start honking, I may just give them the finger.

Inevitably, it's always someone I know, and I look like an ass.

The other day, a mini van was tailing me on the 405. Then came the honking. Then out of the corner of my eye, the window rolls down, followed by frantic waving. Finally I was like, WHAT THE...
and it was Leslie.

Hey, she could have had a gun, who knows.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Bahahahaahha. I spit out my oj reading this.

Friday, June 03, 2005 7:00:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hank will be sooo proud he drives like a PTA mother!

ha ha

I was going to hand you a brown box of tacos, but you sped off too quickly!!

Friday, June 03, 2005 8:19:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Hee! It's a small world, after all.

Leslie told me about this the other day. It's pretty cool you guys are in such close proximity. For real!

Friday, June 03, 2005 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Well...he doesn't drive like a PTA mother. It's just that, that was the only lyric I could think of that had to do with driving that I haven't used 100 times....

Friday, June 03, 2005 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home