Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I wanna be a dog

My cousin. I only get to see him once a year when he's down for E3, but I always look forward to it. I miss having him around. Maybe because of conversations like this...

GLord: "I want to tell you something, but I don't want you to be offended..."
(Me rolling my eyes)
GLord: "WHY ARE YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES? I haven't even said anything!
Jenn: "Well, what do you expect when you start a sentence like that??"
GLord: "I'm going to name my dogs after your kids. So you better tell me the name of this second one."
Jenn: "What? You don't think THAT'S offensive?"
GLord: "No, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Jenn: "RIGHT. Then why don't I just name my KID after your DOG?"
GLord: "We can do that..."
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ex's best friend named his first daughter after my ex's dog. Then one of the other ones was named by her aunt after she won the right in a drinking game.

But I can't pretend like it's just them. I know someone who named their kid after Alex - the beer dog.
-kat

Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home