Tuesday, June 14, 2005

"I want 30 sliders, 5 french fries, and 4 large cherry cokes.
I want the same except make mine diet cokes."

When I was pregnant with the first Kid I wanted apples. Tons and tons of apples. Apple cider, especially. This time around I desire Cherry Coke, so awfully, it's unbearable. I know I'm not supposed to have caffeine, but dammit, if I can't have coffee...

However, today was a really really bad day. So, I got myself a DECAF Coffee Frappuccino. Better than nothing. This was after taking the Kid to the doctor, since he woke up from his nap looking like Rocky after Apollo Creed beat his ass. He has some weird puffy eye thing, so the doctor said to drug him up with Benedryl and call it a day. I did, we went home, I turned my back for one second and the Kid had reached onto the table and started drinking the coffee. I know it's decaf, but still...there's some caffeine in that thing.

I can just imagine the Benedryl/caffeine nightmares he's going to have tonight.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Oh lord!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Marlicia said...

From this blog, I'm more concerned that you still remember Apollo's last name!! You're CRAZY!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Barrie said...

So, I do not actually consider this may have success.
fringe dress | skateboard shops | pictures of monkeys

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home