Friday, June 24, 2005

Kitchen Nightmares

Bad tv. There is even less on in the summer, than normal. Hard to believe. Yet, I am HOOKED on Hell's Kitchen. God, Gordon Ramsay is an ass, but I love his shows. "Kitchen Nightmares" was pretty good on the BBC. "Hell's Kitchen" however, is bad...Michael Jackson BAD!

He yells obscenities and treats people like crap, but I like watching how the kitchen works, which, granted, takes a back seat to the f* words. Still, some of those people are total morons, so what do you expect, it's reality tv. If you're too ashamed to watch it, you can get some really good recaps here.

Kyle has never had to cook a meal in all our years together. I'd rather he not touch my cookware, frankly. Those two times he set foot in the kitchen? Exploded a PYREX pot (I didn't know that was possible), burned the teflon completely off of a pan (again, is this possible?), and melted the silicon off a wisk. I think he does these things on purpose so that he never has to cook. Talk about Hell's kitchen...
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I love Gordon Ramsay. I'd never want to cook for him, though. I'd hate to hear what he'd say about my mac'n'cheese.

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:24:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

wait a minute, I've melted a spatula and exploded eggs without using a microwave. That is possible folks!

does that make me a bad cook?

yeah - i think kyle does it on purpose....hahaha.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've exploded pyrex. I turned the wrong burner on somewhat high and left the room. Luckily, no one was hurt.
-kat

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home