Saturday, June 25, 2005

My home is where the heart is
Sweet to surrender to you only

Mochiko is a rice flour, and a staple in Japanese pantries. You can use it to coat chicken, make rice cakes, and tons of desserts. You MUST have this stuff - you won't regret it!

So in this book of "all mochi recipes," there is this custard mochi with blueberries that caught my eye. Weird, I know, but it was actually like a chewy coffee cake. Not bad. Not the greatest, but hey, it was worth a shot. My grandparents ate the whole damn pan.

Recipe...HERE.


.

1 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

I think I would freak out if I didn't have a couple of boxes of the stuff in the house. Never know when you'll need a mochiko chicken or mochi fix.

Gotta try your blueberry mochi recipie, it looks yum!

Monday, June 27, 2005 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home