Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pink Ladies:
"And we're going to rule the school!"

I took my Kid to the park. We fed the ducks and had a great time. Oh and he got bullied. BY GIRLS. The poor kid's only 16 months old, and he's already being bullied. Nice.

There were these two little blonde girls, probably about 3 years old. Twins, dressed in pink head to toe, they wore matching Hello Kitty baseball hats. That's a sign of evil, don't you know? They could barely speak, but they went up to him on the jungle gym, pointed at his face and yelled, "BABY, BABY!" I thought it was cute til they kept following him and were all up in his grill, in a threatening way.

Their domestic engineer (read: Nanny from a foreign country) didn't seem to think their actions were abnormal, for them I guess. They must act like crazy asses all day and she's probably sick of having to deal with it. Seeing as how she's not even related to them and all.

Considering he's MINE, my kid has a nice demeanor. Plays well with others, and is curious and friendly to all. Obviously, he takes after his father. So he tried his best to tolerate the evil twins, but soon grew weary of their taunting.

The Kid knew to be cautious of them, so he came running to me and grabbed my leg, hanging on for dear life. That seemed to set the girls off even more. They came right up to us, stuck the brims of their evil kitty hats in his face, and said, "BABY - You go to MOMMA!" Hahaha It was so evil I had to laugh. My kid can't even speak, but you know he must have been thinking, "What is up with these bitches?"

Those little twins are going to be big trouble to boys later, I can see it. Meanwhile, my kid better learn to deal with aggressive women.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Aww, that is so wrong. It scares me when little girls act so evil. Flipping scary shit.

I love the thought of "what is up with these bitches?" It made me laugh out loud.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Aww poor little guy. I wonder what spawned those nasty little girls. Scary.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

I'm not a proponent of spanking but those girls would have gotten an ass whupping from me!

Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Yeah, you have to teach T. how to say, "Do ya want me to open up a can of Whoop Ass?" And have him roll a pack of candy cigarettes in his t-shirt sleeve while he's saying it. That'll do the job.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

mean girl behavior starts young!

Thursday, June 02, 2005 1:59:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Those girls sound like the freaky twins in the Shining!

Thursday, June 02, 2005 3:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a nanny, let me tell you we're just glad when they're bothering someoone else for awhile.

Monday, June 06, 2005 10:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Toby said...

Really helpful information, lots of thanks for your post.
Acne Treatment Products

Saturday, December 24, 2011 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home