Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Play with fire, you must be mad
Are you only Jack the lad?

My Grandma LOVES movies. She watches a ton of them. Only now am I realizing...maybe she's not really paying attention...

Jenn: "I heard you saw Revenge of the Sith. It was good, right?"
O.G.: "Oh yes! Only...why was Darth Vader in that outfit?"
Jenn: "Um, are you serious?
Didn't you see his legs and arms get cut off?"

O.G.: "No."
Jenn: "What exactly did you think he was doing on that lava rock? Just crawling around for fun?"
O.G.: "What lava rock?"
Jenn: "Goddam, are you serious? He was freaking BURNING!
He can't survive on his own, thus the so-called 'OUTFIT.'"

O.G.: "Oh."

I just hope when she sees Batman, I don't hear,
"Why is he wearing..."
.

1 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

Wait for the music to load...

unitedstatesofno.ytmnd.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home