Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Rarr.

My friend from high school with the same name, moved to Atlanta about 10 years ago. I haven't seen her since. HA. Kidding. I never thought that So-Cal girl would move away from here, but she got married and had two kids, and never looked back. I am envious of her giant ass house and yard, but then I'd have to move to Georgia, so forget it.

With my Kid #2 on the way, hers is turning ONE. So, the task was to come up with invitations for a safari theme birthday party. I decided to go with lions.

Click on image to see the inside.


.

5 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Cuuuute!! Are you going to do Lion thank you cards too?

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

adorable! so great. how many did you have to make?

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Awesome!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

LOVE IT! :-)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:05:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

dang girl, you are good. That lion is soooo cute! "Rarr!"

I want those invites...now I just have to find a kid...

lol

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home