Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Shot through the heart, and you're to blame

iTunes - you are crazy with the shuffle today. You're telling me with all the Madonna I own, not one song? Check out the last one. Yeah, that's what I said.

Lost in the Supermarket - The Clash
You Know the Rest - Til Tuesday
Made of Stone - Stone Roses
A Foggy Day - Billie Holiday
The New Year - Death Cab for Cutie
Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
Fifty Years After the Fair - Aimee Mann
Gin & Juice - Snoop
Pearls Girl - Underworld
Put Your Hand Inside the Puppet Head - They Might Be Giants
Bad Boys - WHAM!
Amancer - Luis Miguel
Try All You Want -Electronic
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - ELF Soundtrack
I Just Wanted to See You So Bad - Lucinda Williams
When She Begins - Social Distortion
Si Je T'avais Ecoute - Les Nubians
Love is a catastrophe - Pet Shop Boys
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi

7 Comments:

Anonymous rachel said...

and what do those songs say about your personality?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Love me some Bon Jovi!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I used to think that they were saying "Shot through the heart and you're too late". It's a mondegreen! (I learned that in a workshop once.)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 3:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep thinking of Sesame Street.

"one of these things doesn't go to-gether..."
-kat

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Love Bon Jovi! And Maybe I'm Amazed by PM

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Librarian said...

Loving the randomness of your music taste! The so-called 'random' on my MP3 player once chose five songs off one album, in the correct order. Crazy.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:43:00 AM  
Blogger cessna said...

...yay for the PSB and the PaulMc.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home