Wednesday, June 29, 2005

stinkin' badges

Went to Disneyland today, ah the benefits of having a pass. I went to buy a personalized keychain for Leslie, since she just had her new baby Kate. Yay! I also got a keychains for the other kids too, cause god knows, it sucks ass to sit back and watch your siblings get gifts. Not that I'm speaking from childhood experience or anything... yeah.



This year is the 50th anniversary of the park and they came out with new badges. I bought one. I admit it. I'm a whore for anything with my name on it. Two "N's", thank you.


.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lady Librarian said...

I totally get the whole two 'N' thing. I was about 15 before they started making name tags/doorplates/keyrings/ANYTHING!! with my name on. My sister is 22 and is still waiting :)

I blame my parents for not calling us Clare, or Helen or Susan or any other popular name!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

I am surprised they even have Jenn. I can never find jen anything...just Jenny (no thank you) or Jennifer. My sissy is named Meredith and there is a serious lack of 'meredith' items available. Now she lives in Japan and she had to change her name to 'Meribon' b/c no one over there can even say Meredith.
P.S. So (she asks with a smirk), did you have any of the special clam chowder?

Thursday, June 30, 2005 5:11:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

My daughter is going to Disneyland in July so hopefully she'll get one of those name tags. There's always stuff with her name on it. I never find any. Plus my mom dropped the "E" at the end of my name, so I've never found anything with my spelling.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:36:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

You're not the only person to ask about my soup exploits, and no, I didn't have any. Damn.

These badges are personalized, so you can put anything you want on it! Although I'm sure profanity is prohibited.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:14:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Personalized?!?
I can see it now...

"Eat Me Mickey"

Thursday, June 30, 2005 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh my goodness, Jenn! That is too, too sweet!!! :)

Hey give me a call or e-mail me.....let's get together!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 3:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home