Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Aloha

I deserve mad props. I got all of my stuff, the Kid's stuff and the husband's stuff in ONE mother-f*ing suitcase, thank you very much. In the words of my sister-in-law, why don't you just bring two? Don't get me started...

We leave for Hawaii today. My plan? To go to the movies. A babysitter for the Kid and me in an air-conditioned theatre? I'm there. No peanut M&M's though. Damn pregnancy. I also plan to have shave ice everyday.

I probably should have planned this vacay differently. Maybe stayed a month or two cause, dammit, I got nothin' else going on. I would have had a free babysitter, and sewn and crafted everyday. Oh well. A week will have to do.

I look forward to seeing friends I haven't seen in a long time, eating a lot, and listening to my mother-in-law give my sis-in-law shit, for wearing a size 4 and being a fat ass. Ah, good times.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

Have fun! I'm jealous.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Have fun! Take lots of pictures. .

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

I hope you take pictures, so stranded people like me can live vicariously! Have fun. :)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Have fun! And do the following for me:
1. eat orange shaved ice w/ ice cream
2. eat more manapua (yum! thanks again!)
3. eat Zippy's chili
4. soak up the rays and get reaaaal grouchy from the heat
5. Go to TED'S BAKERY
6. eat at Shiro's
Okay, I think that's it. Too bad I couldn't fit in the suitcase too. Bummahs!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I will take lots of pictures.

And Leslie, #4 is a given, babe.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Hee! Have a fabulous time, Jenn! I hope it's super relaxing and overall wonderful. I am laughing at the size-4-fat-ass thing. So Asian!

Ha! Take good care, kick up your feet and enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:17:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Enjoy your trip! Maybe I'll see you around town? I'll just look for a pregnant woman eating shave ice with one suitcase. :)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger B2 said...

Packing: my wife would have thirty small bags where two larger ones would suffice, and to this day (ten years of marriage), we still disagree on this. Nicely, though.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home