Tuesday, July 19, 2005

And we were never holding back or worried that, time would come to an end

I am bored and it's killing me. This ennui has taken over my brain and I have no idea what to do about it. One morning, I got the Kid up, fed him, changed him, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen floor, did the laundry, took out the trash, made cupcakes, and made salad. All before 10am. Yeah I was tired, but I was still bored.

Last night I had 40 mins to kill before "Hell's Kitchen," so I took that fabric I had recently bought, and decided to make a pillow for the Kid for the plane ride next week.

I added a little pocket in front, to store the folded up blanket - which, I plan to sew up today, but I think I made it too tight.

DAMMIT. So maybe he'll just store the monkey in there.

Still bored.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I love that fabric!

And give me a buzz! We'll be bored together! Hee hee

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:24:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

He looks much happier in that pillow than in the dryer... :-)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:25:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Maybe I should wash the pillow with him in it. Then he won't feel so alone...poor, poor monkey.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home