Friday, July 22, 2005

"But for now, rest well and
dream of large women."

I am now 5 months pregnant. No, I shall not be showing my belly a la this girl or this girl. Are you nuts? I am HUGE! I have gained ZERO pounds, yet I am HUGE. Explain this. My tummy is big and my boobs are now gi-normous. Still, no weight gained. Huh.

I am also feeling most unattractive. Very ugly. More than ever. Things could be worse. People could be talking shit about me.

Mother-in-law: "I knew it was a boy. Just look at your face. It's clean and pretty. My neighbor's having a girl and her face is ugly and blemished."

Well, isn't that just lovely.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Hey folks, I just saw Jenn up close and personal. . . and big she is NOT! ;) (I know it's hard to feel petite when preggers. . . but you look great, Jenn!) Truly!

Friday, July 22, 2005 5:17:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Bigger boobs without any weight gain? Sign me up!

Friday, July 22, 2005 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home