Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cause I'm crafty, bitch!

It's July, you know what that means. Time to start thinking about Christmas. That's what all the craft stores are telling me anyway. I went yesterday and the aisles were filled with holiday crap. I started to panic and wonder how much time I had left. Ah, only 5 months. All the other crazy craft women in line seemed to have their Christmas stuff all ret-to-go.

I didn't succumb to the red and green, but check out all this cute licensed fabric I just bought.

The woman at the counter said, "These are great, what are you going to do with them?" Uh...I have no plans. I'm making something for all the kiddies I know, that's about as far as I've gotten in planning. It'll come to me...I think.


.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Sooo cute!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger laura r. said...

i love what you picked out.
i feel the same as you, all fabric stores have holiday out.
so, i am supposed to be thinking about making stuff now for Christmas?!?!

Friday, July 29, 2005 9:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home